Compass is stand for Common Point of Access to social services. This program is launched for deserving people of Georgia. This program contains assistance advantages such as child care, aging benefits, health benefits, and food assistance. In this article we are going to discuss about Georgia Compass EBT Card.
Overview of Food Stamps Compass EBT Card
Georgia’s entitled families are awarded with Georgia Compass Card named as EBT. EBT stands for Electronic Benefits Transfer. You can use this card at any store and amount will be subtracted from deposit of allowance. The Georgia Food Stamp program is providing advantages to needy people in order to pay for their food expenses. This program also providing education and training related to healthy life standards and employment opportunities for jobless adults. Remunerations will be added to your account of EBT till 14th of every month. You can enjoy benefits of EBT Compass card only if you are having card and Personal Identification Number in hand. In case you have lost your EBT card or you are fail to recall Personal Identification Number then you are highly recommended to call help line of customer service on given number 18008691150 to cancel your card. Resultantly, you will be awarded with new PIN and EBT Card. Keep your Compass EBT card and Personal Identification Number secure because if any culprit will get access to it, he can misuse your card benefits and you won’t be compensate against used services.
Compass is allowing you to maintain your account of EBT online at given address www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com . If you are having your Personal Identification Number along with card number then you can check the status of your account, view history every transactions, contact help line, and change your Personal Identification Number
Procedure to apply for Georgia Compass EBT Card:
- Every country is having Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS). DFCS usually deals with application of Georgia Food stamp. You need to visit website of Department of Human Resources on given URL Link in order to find contact details of department such as address or telephone number. Here link of website is given dfcs.dhr.georgia.gov/locations
- Office timings of DFCS offices are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. you can call DFCS office of your country in these hours to query for application. Visit website of GA COMPASS at given link compass.ga.gov to request for online application of food stamp.
- You can get Georgia food stamp application from official website of Compass or from Family and Children Services Department of your area.
- In order to file an application for EBT Card you can apply by visiting office personally also you can make a call to local office of DFCS to ask them to mail you on your address.
- Another, way to access application is to visit official URL of Department of Family and Children Services at dfcs.dhr.georgia.gov/foodstamps, download the application form and forward it to department of your country through an E-mail
- For any help about Georgia Compass EBT card visit helpline on given numbers “18008691150” and 404 6579358
Reasons to call at Helpline:
- You can call Helpline when your card damaged.
- You can call Helpline when your card is misplaced.
- You can call Helpline when your card is out of order
- You can call Helpline when you want to query about Card.
- You can call Helpline when you want to know balance card.
- You can call Helpline for additional help about card.